The HubSpot Quote-to-Cash integration is currently in early access. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Early Adopter Program.
The Quote-to-Cash integration requires HubSpot's Sales Hub Professional edition or higher.
What's new in HubSpot Quote-to-Cash integration
- We've improved integration with hubspot by adding a new feature that allows users to choose between mrr and recurring revenue options for the deal amount field when the update existing deal setting is selected and a new deal is created. The new drop-down menu appears when no existing deal is found and enables users to select their preferred option. The default option is mrr, but users can choose to update the new deals as recurring revenue if they wish.
- We've updated the Chargebee and HubSpot Q2C integration to enable users to define mapping criteria for sync between Chargebee customers and HubSpot company. This update gives users greater control and flexibility in mapping criteria, ensuring the right records are synced between Chargebee and HubSpot.
- We're thrilled to announce the launch of our latest feature in Q2C, Subscription Amendments! This feature allows users to edit or amend their subscriptions directly within HubSpot. With Subscription Amendments, businesses can now easily upgrade their subscriptions to suit their needs. Learn more.
- With the Populate Deal Amount For Self-Serve Sync release, the deal amount will be automatically updated when a subscription is synced from Chargebee to HubSpot.
- With the Sync Subscriptions to Deals with Additional Fields Parameters enhancement, you can define the matching criteria for the record sync happening between Chargebee Subscription and HubSpot Deals.
- The Redirect Sync feature enables you to reassign records in Chargebee to new records in HubSpot Quote-to-Cash when the original record in HubSpot Quote-to-Cash is deleted.
- Product sync failures caused by a lack of matching currency configuration in Hubspot Quote-to-Cash will now be resolved automatically once the currency is configured in HubSpot Quote-to-Cash.
View all releases
The HubSpot Quote-to-Cash integration with Chargebee empowers your B2B sales teams by providing the workflows and the automation necessary to effortlessly create customers, collect payment methods, and create subscriptions from a HubSpot deal. Additionally, they can view relevant subscription information through its lifecycle from within HubSpot. All this is achieved without having to leave HubSpot.
Selecting the right integration
Chargebee already supports an integration with HubSpot that is available in HubSpot's Marketplace
We recommend using or migrating to this newer integration when:
- You have a B2B focus and it is more beneficial to map HubSpot Company records to Customer records in Chargebee.
- You want to take full advantage of Chargebee's Product Catalog 2.0. This integration requires your Chargebee site to be on Product Catalog 2.0.
- Sales team-centered workflows and automation such as creating subscriptions and checkout links directly from within HubSpot are crucial to you.
We recommend that you use (or continue using) the existing integration under the following circumstances:
- You are using Chargebee's older Product Catalog 1.0 and may not be able to migrate to 2.0 for some more time.
- Your primary requirement is to synchronize customers and subscriptions that are directly created in Chargebee into HubSpot for filtering and reporting purposes. Presently, this integration does not support this workflow.
- It works better for your business to synchronize Chargebee customer records to HubSpot contacts, rather than companies.
Connecting multiple sites
Connecting multiple Chargebee sites to the same HubSpot instance is only supported when all the sites are connected via the same version of the Chargebee-HubSpot integration.
The diagram below shows the relationship between objects in HubSpot and Chargebee when using this integration. The arrows indicate the direction of data flow.
The Company-Customer mapping is primary. Contact, Deal, and Deal Line Item objects are mapped to Customer and Subscription objects in Chargebee based on the Company-Customer relationship.
All the currencies used for price point configuration in Chargebee must be enabled in HubSpot before you connect the integration.
Connecting the integration
- In Chargebee, navigate to Apps > Go to Marketplace > Sales & CRM > HubSpot Quote To Cash. If you do not find HubSpot Quote To Cash listed, contact the Chargebee Early Adopter Program (email@example.com) to enable the option for your site.
- Click Connect and sign in to your HubSpot account.
- Grant the necessary permissions.