The HubSpot Quote-to-Cash integration is currently in early access. Contact [email protected] to join the Early Adopter Program.
The Quote-to-Cash integration requires HubSpot's Sales Hub Professional edition or higher.
What's new in HubSpot Quote-to-Cash integration
- Using the Customer Linking option, you can select to link multiple customers in Chargebee to one company in HubSpot.
- The sync dashboard in Chargebee HubSpot quote-to-cash integration displays an overview of the records synced from Chargebee to Hubspot.
View all releases
The HubSpot Quote-to-Cash integration with Chargebee empowers your B2B sales teams by providing the workflows and the automation necessary to effortlessly create customers, collect payment methods, and create subscriptions from a HubSpot deal. Additionally, they can view relevant subscription information through its lifecycle from within HubSpot. All this is achieved without having to leave HubSpot.
Selecting the right integration
Chargebee already supports an integration with HubSpot that is available in HubSpot's Marketplace
We recommend using or migrating to this newer integration when:
- You have a B2B focus and it is more beneficial to map HubSpot Company records to Customer records in Chargebee.
- You want to take full advantage of Chargebee's Product Catalog 2.0. This integration requires your Chargebee site to be on Product Catalog 2.0.
- Sales team-centered workflows and automation such as creating subscriptions and checkout links directly from within HubSpot are crucial to you.
We recommend that you use (or continue using) the existing integration under the following circumstances:
- You are using Chargebee's older Product Catalog 1.0 and may not be able to migrate to 2.0 for some more time.
- Your primary requirement is to synchronize customers and subscriptions that are directly created in Chargebee into HubSpot for filtering and reporting purposes. Presently, this integration does not support this workflow.
- It works better for your business to synchronize Chargebee customer records to HubSpot contacts, rather than companies.
Connecting multiple sites
Connecting multiple Chargebee sites to the same HubSpot instance is only supported when all the sites are connected via the same version of the Chargebee-HubSpot integration.
The diagram below shows the relationship between objects in HubSpot and Chargebee when using this integration. The arrows indicate the direction of data flow.
The Company-Customer mapping is primary. Contact, Deal, and Deal Line Item objects are mapped to Customer and Subscription objects in Chargebee based on the Company-Customer relationship.
All the currencies used for price point configuration in Chargebee must be enabled in HubSpot before you connect the integration.
Connecting the integration
- In Chargebee, navigate to Apps > Go to Marketplace > Sales & CRM > HubSpot Quote To Cash. If you do not find HubSpot Quote To Cash listed, contact the Chargebee Early Adopter Program ([email protected]) to enable the option for your site.
- Click Connect and sign in to your HubSpot account.
- Grant the necessary permissions.