Managing your billing and accounting is hard. Enterprises with multiple use cases, reporting and compliance requirements require a robust system in place to manage books efficiently.
Chargebee integrates with Sage Intacct, an Enterprise Business Management software on the cloud. You can now sync your billing data and remove the manual effort of keeping your systems up to date.
Manage your accounts effectively, generate financial reports and recognize revenue with Chargebee and Intacct.
- This integration is available only on select plans. To know more, visit Chargebee's Plans and Pricing page.
- To learn more, get in touch and we can discuss how we can set this up for you.
- It is recommended to test the integration on your Sandbox environment before connecting with the Live site.
This is a 1-way integration of Sales invoices, from Chargebee to Intacct. Sync runs once every 24 hrs
Note: Sales Orders will not be created as part of this integration
- Invoices created in Chargebee will be synced as Sales invoices in Intacct
- Payments will be applied to AR invoices
- Credit Notes will be created as Credit Memo and applied to AR Invoices
- Refunds will be created as Expense/Vendor Payments
- Offline payments reconciled in Intacct will be updated in Chargebee
- Customers will be created when invoices are synced
- Existing customers from Intacct can be migrated to Chargebee to avoid duplicates
Plans and Addons
- Plans or Addons in Chargebee will be created as Items in Intacct
- Items already present in Intacct can be mapped via SKU/item ID
- Discounts will be created as Negative Items in Intacct
- You can assign the Revenue Recognition Rule ID from Intacct
- You can select which Dimensions should be used for the sync (from Department, Class, Project, Vendor etc.)
- Location is a mandatory dimension for the sync
- You can provide upto 3 dimensions per product/line item in Chargebee
- Additionally, you can provide Dimensions for other line items, such as Setup fees, One-time Charges, Round off error line items
- Chargebee will send the Amount, Start date and End date per invoice line item
- Based on the Revenue Recognition Rule ID assigned to every line item, the revenue forecast schedule will be generated in Intacct
- You can select a default Entity in Intacct to which you want to post customer/invoice info
- Additionally, you can map customers to a specific subsidiary in Intacct
GL Account Mapping
- You can map a GL Account per plan/addon in Chargebee
- You can provide GL Account Group or Item GL Group for invoice line items such as Setup fees, One-time Charges, Discounts, Bad Debts, Round off errors
- You can provide a clearing/un-deposited funds account to map payments and refunds
1. We create Sales Orders for fulfilment, how does this work as part of this integration?
Sales Orders are not created as part of the integration. Sales invoices are only created when they are synced from Chargebee.